Keystone Financial Group (KFG) was founded in Lexington, Kentucky in June of 2008. The vision of the founding partners was to become an independent firm where the focus is centered on the client. Being an Independent firm means KFG advisors have access to unbiased research and a variety of investment opportunities to meet each client’s investment objectives. In doing so, we offer a wide range of financial services to help strategically plan, preserve and proactively manage our client’s assets for the short and long term.
Why Keystone? At KFG – The client experience is important to us and we take our responsibility to our clients seriously. It is why becoming an independent firm was a major focus of ours, it allowed us to put clients first and focus on their individual needs. Our objective, through listening, understanding and active management, is to ensure our clients expectations are met, each and every day.
KFG Advisors use the EGPRIM process.
- E – Establish a time to review your financial situation - contact our office at 859.317.8316
- G – Gather the necessary personal, financial and insurance information
- P – Process, allow your KFG advisor to process the information
- R – Recommend strategies and solutions unique to the situation
- I – Implement strategies per client’s request (fees may occur)
- M – Monitor investments to ensure wealth is strategically managed/ preserved
Who are our clients? At KFG, we partner with a variety of individuals and businesses during all life phases as well as retirement. To plan for retirement, we focus on implementing wealth accumulation strategies while managing risk. During retirement, we assist clients with wealth distribution strategies and overall portfolio management. Additionally, we work with clients on estate planning, insurance needs, and education planning.
If you are a client, thank you for your continued trust and confidence. If you are interested in potentially becoming a client, thank you for taking the time to learn more about us. We invite you to call our office to schedule an introductory meeting so we may personally answer your questions.